Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Free Christmas Portrait Promotion

Between now and Christmas 2017, I am offering a free pencil sketch portrait as an added bonus for buying a painting.

I am in the process of practicing my portrait drawing skills in the hopes of doing more commissioned work, so this is my chance to work under these kind of conditions and strive for excellence.... and maybe sell some more paintings.

So, here is how it works. You buy a painting, you get a free portrait. After you purchase the painting, you can then decide if you want a portrait of yourself or someone else... or even your dog or cat. Send me a high resolution photo, preferably with some good shadows on one side of the face. I can send you your finished portrait along with your painting in the same package to save shipping costs.

Go HERE to buy a painting.











No comments:

Post a Comment